Call us 503-395-4142
https://denas-neurodens.com/Universal-Percutaneous-Electrical-Stimulator-DENAS-PCM-Pro-p563110123 $222 free shipping,
The provided information explains the methodology and principles of Denas therapy, highlighting its use as a non-invasive and pain-relieving electrostimulation method with an emphasis on biofeedback. Here’s an evaluation of the information:
- Denas Therapy Methodology: The information outlines that Denas therapy is a non-invasive method that involves electric stimulation of biologically active points and zones on the skin. It transmits electrical impulses to the brain, which are designed to be similar to the body’s natural nerve impulses. This provides a clear overview of the approach used in Denas therapy.
- Non-Invasive and Non-Toxic Nature: The text underscores that Denas therapy is non-invasive, non-toxic, and does not involve the use of drugs. This is an important point, as it emphasizes the safety and minimal invasiveness of the therapy.
- Biofeedback Reflex System: The description includes the mention of the therapy’s use of biofeedback. Biofeedback is used to identify factors that may interfere with the body’s natural healing processes and reestablish connections between the central nervous system and internal issues. This provides insight into how Denas therapy works by enhancing the body’s self-recovery mechanisms.
- Applicability Across Medical Fields: The text highlights the versatility of Denas therapy, indicating that it can be used in various medical disciplines and by a wide range of healthcare practitioners, from doctors to therapists and naturopaths. This underscores its potential applicability in different healthcare settings.
- Three Levels of Action: The information explains that Denas therapy operates on three levels: biochemical, bio-energetic, and informational. It prompts the release of neuropeptides (biochemical), regulates neuro and energy pathways (bio-energetic), and uses skin information to create adjustable electric signals (informational). This provides a comprehensive understanding of the multi-dimensional approach of Denas therapy.
Overall, the provided information offers a clear and comprehensive overview of Denas therapy, its principles, and its potential applications. It underscores the safety and non-invasive nature of the therapy and its focus on enhancing the body’s natural healing and self-recovery processes.
- Main Principle of Denas Therapy: The description suggests that the main principle of Denas Therapy is to recover lost connections between the central nervous system and internal organs, promoting self-recovery in the human body. While Denas therapy is indeed associated with stimulating the body’s natural self-recovery mechanisms, the phrasing may oversimplify the complex interactions within the body.
- Denas as Your Personal Doctor: Describing Denas as a «personal doctor» may be a marketing or metaphorical statement to emphasize its potential health benefits. However, it’s important to note that Denas therapy should not replace the guidance and expertise of a qualified medical professional.
- Benefits of Denas Therapy: The listed benefits of Denas Therapy, including relieving pain, restoring internal bodily functions, reducing disability, accelerating recovery, and creating prolonged results, align with the reported applications and potential goals of Denas therapy.
While the text provides a general overview of Denas therapy’s potential benefits, it’s important to approach such descriptions with a degree of critical thinking and caution. The effectiveness of Denas therapy can vary among individuals and specific health conditions. Before pursuing this therapy, it’s advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for an accurate assessment and guidance tailored to your unique health needs. Additionally, it’s essential to maintain a balanced perspective and consider Denas therapy as a complementary, rather than a replacement, approach to conventional medical care when appropriate.
1. What is Denas?
DENAS stands for Dynamic Electro Neuro Adaptive Stimulator. Denas is battery operated electronic non-invasive nerve energy stimulator and regulator with a full strength of the SCENAR Technology. Denas therapy helps to relieve pain, improve functionality, restore, maintain and optimize general health. Denas creates ideal condition for the body using its own internal pharmacy of neuropeptides.
SCENAR (Self-Controlled Energo-Neuro-Adaptive Regulation) technology. SCENAR is a form of electrotherapy that was developed in Russia and is used for pain management and rehabilitation. The SCENAR device is designed to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes and regulate various physiological functions by delivering electrical impulses through the skin to the nerves.
Key features and principles of SCENAR technology include:
It’s important to note that while SCENAR technology is used in some medical and therapeutic contexts, its effectiveness and acceptance can vary among healthcare professionals and regulatory authorities in different countries. If you’re interested in SCENAR therapy or have a specific medical condition you’d like to address with it, it’s essential to consult with a qualified healthcare provider who is knowledgeable about the technology and its applications.
The effectiveness of SCENAR (Self-Controlled Energo-Neuro-Adaptive Regulation) technology, like many alternative and complementary therapies, is a topic of debate and ongoing research. Some people have reported positive outcomes and relief from various conditions, while others may not experience the same benefits. The effectiveness of SCENAR therapy can depend on several factors:
Before pursuing SCENAR therapy or any alternative treatment, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional who is knowledgeable about the specific therapy and its potential benefits and risks. They can provide guidance based on your individual health needs and help you make an informed decision regarding its use. Additionally, you should be cautious about relying solely on alternative therapies and consider them as complementary to, rather than a replacement for, evidence-based medical treatments when appropriate.
SCENAR technology is often used for pain management, and that’s one of its primary applications. Many people who use SCENAR therapy report experiencing pain relief, both for acute and chronic pain conditions. However, it’s essential to note that the effectiveness of SCENAR technology can vary from person to person and depend on the specific condition being treated.
While pain management is a common use, some practitioners and users also claim benefits for a broader range of health issues. These claims may include improvements in general well-being, increased energy, and support for the body’s natural healing and self-regulation processes.
The potential uses of SCENAR technology can extend beyond pain relief, but the level of scientific evidence for these claims may vary. As with any therapeutic approach, individual responses can differ, and the effectiveness may depend on factors such as the condition, the individual’s overall health, and the expertise of the practitioner.
If you’re considering SCENAR therapy for a specific health concern, it’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider who can assess your condition and provide guidance on whether SCENAR therapy may be a suitable option. They can also help you understand the potential benefits and limitations of this technology based on your individual circumstances.
SCENAR technology, like other forms of electrotherapy and pain management approaches, does not «heal» the underlying cause of pain. Instead, it can help manage and alleviate pain by modulating pain signals and potentially increasing the release of endorphins, which are the body’s natural pain-relieving chemicals. In this way, SCENAR therapy can be thought of as providing pain relief rather than addressing the root cause of the pain.
It’s important to understand that pain is often a symptom of an underlying condition, such as an injury, inflammation, or a medical issue. While SCENAR therapy may provide temporary pain relief and contribute to a sense of well-being, it does not address or treat the underlying cause of the pain. To achieve a more comprehensive and long-term solution, it’s typically necessary to diagnose and treat the specific condition responsible for the pain.
In summary, SCENAR technology can be used as a non-invasive and drug-free approach to manage pain and improve an individual’s overall comfort. However, for a complete and lasting resolution of the underlying cause of pain, a healthcare professional should assess and treat the condition through appropriate medical or therapeutic interventions.
SCENAR technology is primarily used for pain management, and that’s one of its most common applications. Many individuals use SCENAR therapy to alleviate acute and chronic pain, and it may provide relief for various types of pain, including musculoskeletal pain, nerve pain, and more.
However, some proponents of SCENAR therapy suggest that it may offer additional benefits beyond pain relief. These potential benefits can include:
It’s important to emphasize that the effectiveness of SCENAR technology can vary among individuals, and scientific evidence for many of these claimed benefits may be limited or inconclusive. As a result, it is primarily associated with pain management, and this is the most widely recognized application. The extent to which SCENAR therapy may provide additional benefits depends on the individual’s condition, response, and the expertise of the practitioner.
Before using SCENAR therapy for any specific health concern, it is advisable to consult with a qualified healthcare provider who can assess your condition and provide guidance on whether SCENAR therapy may be an appropriate option and help you set realistic expectations regarding its potential benefits.
Certainly, the idea that «SCENAR is sometimes used to support the body’s natural healing and self-regulation processes» refers to the belief that SCENAR therapy can assist the body in its innate capacity to heal and maintain equilibrium. Here’s an expanded explanation of this concept:
It’s important to note that the extent of SCENAR’s effectiveness in supporting the body’s natural healing and self-regulation processes is a topic of ongoing research and debate. While some individuals report positive experiences and outcomes with SCENAR therapy, the scientific evidence is still evolving, and it may not be universally accepted in the medical community. Therefore, when considering SCENAR therapy, individuals are encouraged to consult with healthcare professionals for a comprehensive evaluation and guidance on its potential benefits for their specific health needs.
How SCENAR therapy aims to promote self-regulation of the body’s physiological processes and its potential applications for a wide range of conditions:
It’s important to note that while some individuals report positive outcomes and benefits from SCENAR therapy, scientific evidence for its efficacy can vary, and it may not be universally accepted within the medical community. Therefore, individuals considering SCENAR therapy are encouraged to consult with healthcare professionals who are knowledgeable about the technology and can provide personalized guidance based on their specific health needs and conditions.
2. What are neuropeptides?
Substances produced by the brain that may regulate (stimulate or inhibit) cellular function and reduce perception of pain.
3. Who can have Denas treatment?
People with following must not use Denas treatment: during pregnancy (unless specifically medically advised), people with cardiac pacemaker, for self-aid in alcoholic intoxication, people with individual intolerance.
4. Who can apply Denas?
Doctors, physicians, osteopaths, chiropractors, sport, massage, aroma, and beauty therapists, naturopaths, health practitioners, as well as persons that don’t have the medical education can use Denas to great effect.
5. What does treatment look and feel like?
The treatment must be performed in a lying or sitting position, in convenient posture. The treatment is applied to skin, which must be free of clothes. The sensation varies from person to person, and also on different areas of the body. Generally, the feeling is either a tingly feeling or a slightly scratchy feeling, and the level of power can be adjusted according to the patient’s sensitivity, so it needn’t be uncomfortable.
6. How does it work?
Using a simple 1.5V (Denas) or 9V (DiaDens), they work by stimulating the brain with a constantly varying signal. This causes it to instruct your nervous system to generate internal pharmacy of neuropeptides. Our brains tend to become used to a disease, and switch off; but the Denas device can stimulate it to enable the generation, within the body, of the neuropeptides needed for complete recovery.
The idea you’ve described here is related to the use of devices like Denas and DiaDens for stimulating the brain to promote the production and release of neuropeptides, which are naturally occurring substances produced by the brain that can regulate cellular function and reduce the perception of pain. Here’s a breakdown of this concept:
It’s important to note that while individuals using these devices may report positive outcomes, the scientific evidence for their effectiveness in promoting the production of neuropeptides and their overall impact on health is still a topic of ongoing research and debate. The use of such devices should ideally be under the guidance of a healthcare professional, who can provide informed recommendations and assess their suitability for specific health concerns.
7. How many treatments will I need?
Results are often very quick with Denas, but a course of treatment may include from 1 to 14 procedures, in certain case up to 20 or more. Dynamic reaction of the body unit and restoration of the disabled function are taken into consideration.
8. How long is the Denas treatment?
In infants under 1 year – 5-15 minutes.
9. What is the method of treatment that characterizes Denas as a «unique» one?
The Denas is unique in that it has computer controlled biofeedback capabilities, i.e. there is a communication between the device and the brain.
10. How can devices display diagnostic information?
Different models perform diagnostics in different ways: Denas has sound and light indications, DiaDens – more advanced models feature digital LCD readout of operational, diagnostic and therapeutic modes as well as automatic dosage indication.
11. Are Denas devices suitable for treatment of animals (veterinary medicine)?
The devices are well used in veterinary medicine.
12. Is Denas therapy tested?
Denas therapy is proved objectively by experimental research carried out in the laboratory of Biophysics of the Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. In Australia, pilot study was carried out by the Department of Health and Chiropractic at Macquarie University on the effectiveness of Enar (one of the modification of Scenar devices) and TENS therapy on chronic neck pain.
13. How does Denas differ from TENS machine?
• TENS machine emits high constant electrical impulses, which block or override the pain messages travelling to the brain. So, TENS machine doesn’t have a biofeedback capabilities.
The release of neuropeptides and other signaling molecules can indeed play a role in modulating pain perception and promoting a sense of comfort and relaxation, but this does not necessarily equate to complete healing in the medical sense. Let’s break down the concept:
In summary, while the release of neuropeptides and signaling molecules can help modulate pain perception and contribute to comfort and relaxation, they primarily address the management of symptoms. Complete healing often involves addressing the underlying causes of a condition through medical treatments, rehabilitation, or other interventions. Nonetheless, symptom management and the promotion of well-being are valuable aspects of healthcare and can support the overall healing process.
14. When the optimal time for treatment?
The best time to treat is the time of an acute attack of the disease.
15. Can I use two Denas devices simultaneously?
Yes, that saves you time and enhances the effect of treatment.
16. Is there a warranty?
Yes, 12 months warranty from the date of sale. In case of failure or defects found during the guarantee period, you can return it and get a new replacement.
17. Is it legal to use Denas devices?
Yes, Denas devices are ARTG listed in Australia (ARTG Number 169570). As the official distributor of the Denas devices in Australia, devices purchased through us are legal and insurable.
Neurodens-PCM (Denas-PCM 6)
New body with colorful display;
Electronic treatment protocols with pictures of required zones for stimulation on the display.
In comparison with previous generation device – Denas-PCM-5, New – 2020 year model Neurodens-PCM (Denas-PCM-6) has the following Scenar advantages. In Neurodens-PCM all the programs, frequencies and modesfound in the previous devices have been preserved, and two new frequencies have been added – these are the frequency of 125 Hz and the modulated mode “77 20”. The frequency of 125 Hz has a mild analgesic effect. Due to this frequency the mechanism of pain relief through the blockade of nerve impulses is increased. “77 20” gives the pronounced vascular (regulates the vascular tone), antiedematous and lymphatic drainage effects. The next advantage of Neurodens-PCM which can be noticed at first sight, is its appearance and user features, maximally adapted for a beginner. Special hollows for fingers on the back panel, comfortable location of the buttons, the streamline, subelongated form of the body – Neurodens-PCM-6 is good for holding in the hand and it is very comfortable to work with it even during long sessions. The display has also been changed: for the first time a fundamentally new liquid crystal display with polycarbonate glass – durable and completely transparent – was installed in Neurodens-PCM. The most important innovation which is highly estimated by both a beginner and an experienced user is that Neurodens-PCM is equipped with an electronic instruction for using programs (which has been offered in the paper variant so far). A color picture with the zone on which the device should be put appears on the display when the patient chooses a needed program in the menu of “Express Therapy”. After the procedure is finished on the selected zone (at the session there is a countdown timer), the sound signal is given, and then a picture of the next zone appears. In Neurodens-PCM the Children’s Doctor function was considerably improved. The reviews have shown that it was eagerly accepted and it turned out to be in demand by young parents. After that it was decided to broaden the options and specify the usage of “Children’s Doctor”. Thus, in Neurodens-PCM the age gradation appeared: from 0 to 1 year old; from 1 to 3 years old; from 4 to 7 years old; from 8 to 12 years old. Depending on the age the period of stimulation and a set of regimes for “Express Therapy” change automatically: for each age group certain treatment programs are offered. For instance, most children from 0 to 1 year old have the same illnesses and pathological states – and in this case the treatment programs “Distension”, “Diarrhea”, “Constipation” will come to their aid. The list of indication to use Neurodens-PCM for people of any age is very wide. Please view Indications for Denas therapy. Neurodens-PCM has not only external differences – the device is equipped with the expensive and high-precision electronic components, in particular new highly-integrated chips. These invisible to the naked eye changes are found, first of all, in the main qualities of the product – its durability and service life. Neurodens-PCM is– multi languages. A user is able to set one of the five languages available: Russian, English, German, French and Italian, and then all the inscriptions and the names of the programs will be provided only in that language. Neurodens-PCM’s therapeutic features are following:
- 24 inbuilt programs: allergy, pain, severe pain, bloating, neuro-circulatory dystonia, gynecologic pain, gynaecology, hypertension, hypotonia, head, throat, diarrhea, gastro-intestinal pain, constipation, cough, muscles, cold, potency, kidneys, back, joints, nausea, trauma, asthma;
- Therapy 1-9,9 HZ – infra-low frequencies for individual selection of stimulating parameters;
- Therapy 10, 20 HZ – universal frequencies for correction of psycho-emotional state and hormonal imbalance;
- Therapy 60, 77 – special frequencies for therapy of pain, edema, inflammation, rehabilitation in case of spinal and joint diseases;
- Therapy 125 HZ – special frequency for mild analgesic effect;
- Therapy 140, 200 HZ – special frequencies for quick pain relief;
- Program MED (Minimal Effective Doze) – special mode for prevention of various diseases;
- Therapy 7710 and 77AM – modulated frequencies with relaxing and toniс effects for organism;
- Therapy 7720 – modulated frequencies with antistress effect for organism;
- Screening – helps to selects the optimal zones and points for therapy.
Neurodens-PCM comes with:
- Electro stimulator;
- Operation manual in 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Russian;
- Consumer container;
- 24/7 Professional Customer Service in English: specialists of Denas MS Corporation’s Medical Department give consultation concerning the applying of the device – for free of charge only for our customers
General Specifications for Neurodens-PCM (Denas-PCM-6):
- Languages of menu: English, German, French, Italian, Russian;
- Battery: 2 x 1, 5 V LR6/AA;
- Frequencies: from 1.0 Hz to 9.9 Hz (0.1 Hz grid), 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 60 Hz, 77 Hz, 125 Hz, 140 Hz, 200 Hz;
- Net weight………….. 0,77 lbs (0,35 kg);
- Dimensions …………155×50×40 mm;
- Capability to connect external therapy electrodes.
Warranty: 2 years extended warranty Accessories available for Neurodens-PCM (Denas-PCM-6): 1. DENS Glasses 2. DENS Reflexo 3. DENS Applicators 4. Point Probe 5. Massage electrodes Downloads available: 1. Certificates Note, you need “Adobe Reader” to open this document For more information about DENAS-PCM 6, read here..
Efficacy for various diseases, in%:
|Group of patients||Significant improvements||Improved||No change||Deterioration|
|With respiratory diseases, n = 103||98.8||5.2||0.0||0.0|
|With diseases of the cardiovascular system, n = 98||82.3||11.1||6.6||0.0|
|With diseases of the digestive system, n = 230||78.1||11.4||1.5||0.0|
|With diseases of the genitourinary system, n = 79||84.8||13.8||1.4||0.0|
|With infantile cerebral palsy, n = 58||82.1||17.4||0.5||0.0|
|With the consequences of cerebral stroke, n = 95||72.2||25.0||2.8||0.0|
|With migraine, n = 68||91.2||6.7||2.1||0.0|
|With neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve, n = 115||82.9||15.9||1.2||0.0|
|With discogenic radiculopathy, n = 143||97.9||2.1||0.0||0.0|
|With sensorineural hearing loss, n = 125||85.9||12 3||1.8||0.0|
|With diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, n = 258||88.2||9.6||2.1||0.0|